Sunday, July 26, 2009

BBQ Party at East Coast 2009


BBQ Party !

Venue: East Coast Area C pit 19
Date: 25-07-2009
Time: 4.00 p.m - 21.00 p.m

Oh yay ! What a wonderful day ! School held BBQ Party again at East Coast. We were the first buddy arriving at the BBQ party. The party will start at 4p.m so before that i suggest my friends (Nelson and Lian) to rent bicycle. Do you know how much for the rental per hour? it's quite cheap anyway. it's SGD $7.00 per hour and give free one hour. Then we rented 3 bicycle.
I was the tour guide cycling because this is the first time Nelson and Lian had BBQ party at East Coast. After a few minutes cycling along the road, we found a beautiful scenery which on the left picture. Then we started took photo.



Here are the following photo we took together at East Coast:


A widely sea and sky !



Wow !! Look a bit crazy yeah...ahaha...



Fly ! Fly ! Nelson you jumped higher than me....hehe...but Look at Lian...did he hear something?what did he try to tell me? Guess...Guesss...


Lian...i am so happy...are you?



After cycling an hour ago, we feel tired and back to our BBQ place. Eh roy arrived already, after that we took photo again.



Later then, we continue cycling but roy was not with us. While cycling a few minutes, Roy calling me and said to help him bought a cigarette for him. ALAMAK !!! i was far away from the shops, then i told him to wait for an hour. wakaka...

When we returned, on the way i found 7-eleven, then i went there to buy the cigarette. I ask them to give me 1 Marlboro mint and lighter, they ask me to show my identity card. Aw !! i forgot to bring..then i called him. i ask him whether he brings his identity card (IC) or not...but what did he ask me? He asked me how old i am (hm...sound like order and angry with me). Then i started thinking "who are you? are you my father or brother? No, you're not, you are just my schoolmate that i known about few months. if you want to buy, then buy yourself la." By the way, it's really funny...i told the employee that i am 18 above, but they didn't believe that. It's sucks !! After that, i told roy that i am really sorry, because i didn't bring my IC. Hey Mr.Roy, please stop smoking ! It's not good for your health :)



hm...the BBQ just started a few minutes ago. These two buddies are very helpful. Without them, maybe we cannot eat early...Thanks Nelson and Roy ^_* How about Lian? ahaha...he didn't help them, he just knew to eat...huahahaha....lol....Where is me? Oh...i was the photographer in this event. I was busy taking photo for them...huehehe...


Here, you can see how enjoy they play poker in BBQ party

No comments:

Post a Comment