Friday, July 17, 2009

Batam-Indonesia



Hm...which place is this yah? i forgot already...ahaha...Tempat permainan ini baru buka di batam.


Me and my sis daughter, Ivy. Location Picture is in Batam-Indonesia. wooo....Who is behind me? well, she is my second sis... ^^
Last year after christmas i went back to Indonesia (not my hometown actually) with my mother...n stayed for 1 weeks holiday...


Nah...!! This is my eldest sis and her husband...the little boy is my second sis's son, Sean Richie.


This is third sis, my mother, ivy and titi. Give me five titi !! Yay !! ahaha...LOL... what's about Ivy? Ilang satu mata? mau jadi lintah darat tuh dianya pake pose kek ginian...haha... Ivy mirip sekali sama aku waktu kecil...suka pose yang aneh aneh and lucu lucu.




cece take care of her brother...sayang banget !!

This is my lucky number !! I love 8 very much ^^

Oh poor !! tired after window shopping and bought nothing...ahaha...
Location Picture sat outside the mall

No comments:

Post a Comment